Coogee Chamber of Commerce
Coogee, affectionately known as “Sydney’s Seaside Village” is located just minutes from both the City’s Central Business District and Sydney’s International Airport. The Coogee Chamber of Commerce is set up to support and encourage networking between and among the local business community.
The next Chamber event for local businesses is “Lunch with John MGrath” – founder McGrath Real Estate on Wednesday July 20th 2016
- * * * * *
The two main annual festivals run by The Coogee Chamber of Commerce Inc are
The “Coogee Family Fun Day” held in December where all profits are donated to the Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation – Randwick. In 2015 a total of $10,000.00 was raised.
The “Taste of Coogee” food and wine festival held in September. In 2015, a total of $24,000 was donated to the “Richie Benaud Cancer Fund” – at the Prince of Wales Hospital Randwick.
The Fun Day is in its 22nd year. Applications for stalls will be available in August. The event date: Saturday December 3rd 2016 – at Coogee Beach Sydney.
The 2016 Taste of Coogee Festival will be in its 4th year. Money raised on the day will be donated to Lions Club charities
Planning for the 2016 Taste of Coogee Festival has begun.
This year, in partnership with Coogee Lions, we have secured the Coogee Oval for a two day event!!
If you would like to register your business for inclusion in this great festival, please activate the link button below.
We can accommodate Wine/Beer/Cider producers along with FOOD and ARTISAN stalls.
The dates for the event are Sat Sept 3rd & Sun Sept 4th 2016
- The Coogee Chamber of Commerce provides this website for all visitors and residents of the Coogee
- We offer relevant links and places to stay, eat and enjoy while in Coogee
- Coogee Chamber of Commerce Members are invited to add their business listings to our Business Directory to promote their products and services
- This website is available on desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- If your business would like to become a member, please see the following.
- Coogee Beach is a great place to eat, surf and swim. Visitors and locals enjoy the hospitality and exciting night-life of the Coogee Bay Hotel, the Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach and the newly refurbished Coogee Pavilion
- A wide variety of accommodation is available within walking distance of the sand and surf including holiday apartments – boutique hotels – backpacker hostels and luxury self catering rentals.
- While in Coogee you must explore the beautiful coastal walks , the lush parklands with free outdoor barbeque and picnic facilities, the children’s play areas or you can just relax on one of the finest sand beaches in the southern hemisphere.
- Coogee is the centre of what is now known as “The Sports Coast”.
- Read the Summer 2105 Chamber newsletter here: