Coogee Chamber of Commerce
For information regarding the 2015 Taste of Coogee Charity please follow this LINK
Coogee, affectionately known as “Sydney’s Seaside Village” is located just minutes from both the City’s Central Business District and Sydney’s International Airport. The Coogee Chamber of Commerce is set up to support and encourage networking between and among the local business community.
The two main annual festivals run by The Coogee Chamber of Commerce Inc are
- The “Coogee Family Fun Day” where all profits are donated to the Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation – Randwick
- The”Taste of Coogee” food and wine festival. This year’s charity is the “Richie Benaud Cancer Fund” – at the Prince of Wales Hospital Randwick
The Fun Day is held every December and is now in its 21st year.
The Taste of Coogee Festival is held in the month of September and is now in its 3rd year.
* * *
The 2015 Taste of Coogee Wine & Food Festival will be held on
Sunday September 2oth 2015 right at Coogee Beach
* * *
- The Coogee Chamber of Commerce provides this website for all visitors and residents of the Coogee
- We offer relevant links and places to stay, eat and enjoy while in Coogee
- Coogee Chamber of Commerce Members are invited to add their business listings to our Business Directory to promote their products and services
- This website is available on desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Coogee Beach is a great place to eat, surf and swim. Visitors and locals enjoy the hospitality and exciting night-life of the Coogee Bay Hotel, the Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach and the newly refurbished Coogee Pavilion
- A wide variety of accommodation is available within walking distance of the sand and surf including holiday apartments – boutique hotels – backpacker hostels and luxury self catering rentals.
- While in Coogee you must explore the beautiful coastal walks , the lush parklands with free outdoor barbeque and picnic facilities, the children’s play areas or you can just relax on one of the finest sand beaches in the southern hemisphere.
- Coogee is the centre of what is now known as “The Sports Coast”.